Lago D'Iseo - BASS?

« Older   Newer »

1. schambi

User deleted

Ciao a tutti

Sorry that I have to write in English. But my Italien is not readable or even understandable.
    I am from Zurich (Switzerland) and I am a Bassfisher - visit www:dieschambergers:com
    I visited every summer the "Lago di Lugano" and also one time the "Trasimeno". Know we are planning a trip
    to Italy for Bassfishing. One option is the "Lago di Varese". There I have the problem that my bassboat
    has the outboarder with 40 hp. And as I understand this is not allowed on that lake. Then we find the
    "Lago D'Iseo". It looks very nice. But there are no information about BASS?

Does someone of you Italien-Bassfisher know, if there are BASS in that lake?

Or have someone of you a recomandation for a other lake in the north part of Italy. I mean Tuscany,
    Umbria, Veneto, Lombardia, Piemonte, Emilia Romagna, Alto Adige?

But the first priority is, that there must be BASS in this lakes. And I can use my bassboat.

I know that I can not be a member of your board and post some nice stories. But if someone of
    you will visit Switzerland I be there to help you.

andy (schambi)

2. skooper

User deleted

hi,
    I never fish in iseo, but i think that there are certainly some bass and pike.
    You must read the law about using boat and relative taxes here:
    http://www.provincia.bergamo.it/provpordoc...ndario_2012.pdf
    I can tell you that you can use your bass boat in Iseo, but there are many areas with limitation or need special permission....
    Read the law and if you have some question or doubt tell me.......
    bye

3. schambi

User deleted

Grazie 1000e per l'informazioni

We go to the Bolsena Lake.

Are there some special techniques like Crankbait, Spinnerbait, T-Rig, C-Rig, Topwater, Popper, Frogs !
    We go there end of August beginning of September

I will then post some pics

andy (schambi)

2 replies since 8/8/2012, 08:41   382 views