NeedHelp!!

« Older   Newer »

1. SUR-fishing

User deleted

Hey Guys,
    my name is Chris, i am 23 years old from Austria. I have registred here to ask for help, i am going to padua in August and i wold like to catch a Bass :) Can someone get me a little advice wich lakes and canales are good for persico trota fishing? I heard that there is some small lakes close to mountains that are good, can someone please name one so i can look it up on a map? Another Question, is night-fishing allowed in italy?
    Thank you very much for you help :) :) :)
    Cheers

Chris

Apprendista Gallelli

Group

Status
    Hi Chris
    I'm not from that part of Italy, so I don't know and can't suggest you good places around Padua, but regarding the fishing opening hours, in Padua province there is a classification for three different types of public waters: "A", "B" and "C".

The "A" classified waters are the ones where you can find trouts, and I suppose that in this kind of waters you won't find the bass. In those zones, fishing is allowed from one hour before the dawn to one hour after the dusk.

In the "B" and "C" zones, I think that you can fish without limitations (0-24) the whole year.

The "C" zones are mainly the "internal saltwater waters", as the Venice Lagoon, for example.
    It is possible that you could find any labels with that letters close to rivers or public lakes, in that case you can't go wrong with the classification....otherwise, it could be possible that a lake (not the rivers) is a private property.

Here is a quote from the Padua fishing calendar (which contains also the boundaries for the different A, B and C zones).

Art. 3
    Suddivisione delle acque interne

Sulla base della Carta Ittica la provincia di Padova è suddivisa nelle seguenti zone:

a) Zona salmonicola ("zona A"): comprende tutte le acque situate a nord della linea di demarcazione che
    si identifica con le seguenti strade: S.P. Camisano-Piazzola sul Brenta; S.P. Piazzola sul Brenta-Campo
    San Martino; S.P. Campo San Martino-San Giorgio delle Pertiche; S.S. 307 Camposampiero-Loreggia
    sino ai confini provinciali con Treviso. È inoltre compreso il fiume Sile, con tutti gli affluenti laterali,
    in tutto il territorio comunale di Piombino Dese.

b) Zona ciprinicola ("zona B"): comprende tutte le acque provinciali esistenti a valle della «zona A» con
    esclusione di quelle definite alla successiva lettera c).

c) Zona salmastra ("zona C"): comprende tutte le acque poste nella parte della Laguna di Venezia
    ricadente entro i limiti del territorio della Provincia di Padova, così come delimitata dagli appositi cippi
    numerati e pali in cemento.

1 replies since 15/7/2012, 17:52   124 views